Brogdale Collections Vacancies
Events & Projects Manager
Role: Events & Projects manager
Job Type: Full Time, permanent, including regular weekends
Holiday: 20 Days plus Bank Holidays
The post holder will contribute to the delivery of the Charites objectives whilst overseeing and implementing development plans. The development plans aim to enhance the visitor experience, public access and information on the National Fruit Collection.
Key Ares of Responsibility:
– PR & external promotions
– Event managment
– New project Management
– Additional responsibilities will be to contribute to collective work of the team, support with customer enquiries and day to day office operations.
– Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power-point.
– Good public relations and networking skills
– Excellent English literacy skills and ability to articulate self
– Able to work both in a team and individually
– Plan & manage their own time to ensure delivery of KPI’s and SMART targets
– Accurate and on time reporting & results delivery
– Experience & Qualification
Experience & Qualification
– Educated to Degree Level with experience in a tourism, Charity or hospitality role.
– Experience in planning & running public events
– Understanding of current legislation for public events
– Experience in multimedia management and data base activities
– A background in fundraising would be an advantage although is not a prerequisite.
– Experience of managing multiple tasks to deadline and prioritising own workload.
– Full Drivers Licence
Please be aware some weekend work will be required.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for vacancy information
Volunteering with Brogdale Collections
If you want to get involved with Brogdale Collections we have a range of volunteer positions needed including training to become a guide and guiding orchard tours, helping our education officer in educating and enthusing young people, operational volunteers who work in and around the orchards and volunteers to man the shop during the season on weekdays and weekends.
Find out more on the volunteers page HERE